Modules I'm the primary lecturer for:
- WM9C5 Management of Cryptosystems (Applied Cryptography)
- WM3B2 Data Science, Algorithms and Complexity (second half of the module)
- WM141 Discrete Mathematics
Modules I'm the secondary lecturer for or support the teaching of:
- ES94N Cryptosystems and Data Protection
- WM3B3 Low-level Tools and Techniques for Cybersecurity (Software Analysis and Vulnerability Research)
- WM242 Implementing Secure Systems
- WM245 Programming Languages for Cybersecurity
- WM140 Cyber Systems Architecture and Organisation (Intro to Computer Architecture)
- WM179 Cyber Fundamentals (Intro to Penetration Testing)
I generally supervise around 4 BSc projects a year (note that I don't currently supervise MSc projects), focusing on cryptography, malware analysis, exploit development and the uses of natural language processing in cybersecurity. I have a couple of project suggestions here but I'm also happy to supervise self-proposed projects.
My teaching materials can be found on GitLab.
11am–12pm Tuesdays and 10–11am Wednesdays and Fridays in IMC 255 (or on MS Teams).