Modules I'm the primary lecturer for:
- WM9C5 Management of Cryptosystems (Applied Cryptography)
- WM3B2 Data Science, Algorithms and Complexity (second half of the module)
- WM245 Programming Languages for Cybersecurity
- WM141 Discrete Mathematics
Modules I'm the secondary lecturer for or support the teaching of:
- ES94N Cryptosystems and Data Protection
- WM3B3 Low-level Tools and Techniques for Cybersecurity (Software Analysis and Vulnerability Research)
- WM242 Implementing Secure Systems
- WM140 Cyber Systems Architecture and Organisation (Intro to Computer Architecture)
- WM179 Cyber Fundamentals (Intro to Penetration Testing)
I generally supervise around 4 BSc projects a year (note that I don't currently supervise MSc projects), focusing on cryptography, malware analysis, exploit development and the uses of natural language processing in cybersecurity. I have a couple of project suggestions here but I'm also happy to supervise self-proposed projects.
My teaching materials can be found on GitLab.
The Cyber Security Centre runs a series of Cyber Talks throughout the year, in which we invite guests from academia, industry and government to talk about their work in cybersecurity. Information about the Cyber Talks can be found here.
11am–12pm Tuesdays and 10–11am Wednesdays and Fridays in IMC 255 (or on MS Teams).